- $139.78/child age 7-12 (price includes all fees)
- $177.06/adult age 13+ (price includes all fees)
- Minimum age is 7 years old for Trail Rides
- All day adventure includes 2 hour trail ride, lunch, and afternoon raft trip on the Upper Colorado river
- Lunch Choice - View Menu
This exciting experience allows our guests to enjoy two of Colorado's most popular activities in one integrated package! Check-in at the Rusty Spurr Cow Camp for a beautiful, two-hour morning trail ride. Upon your return to Camp, you will be served a homemade lunch while you relax beneath Lawson Ridge and enjoy the gorgeous views of the Rusty Spurr's home range with backdrops of the Never Summer mountains and Rabbit Ears Pass. After lunch, take a short drive over to the AVA rafting headquarters in Kremmling where you will meet your guide. AVA rafting will drive you to the put-in point and guide you down the scenic Upper Colorado River for your ½-day raft trip. What better way to cool down and knock off the dust from the trail!
- All rides require advanced reservations to ensure availability.
- All reservations are subject to a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Private rides require a two-person minimum.
- Availability for riders over 230 lbs is limited. Horses cannot accomodate riders over 300 lbs.
- Age minimums are 12 for Cattle Drives and 7 for Trail Rides.
- Please leave your dogs at home! We love dogs and do not wish to see them left in a hot car. Non-ranch dogs pose a safety risk around horses.
- We include a 10% gratuity for parties of 7 or more. For unaccompanied children, we include a 15% gratuity. For groups of 8 or more, we require a NON-REFUNDABLE 50% deposit.
- We ride in all weather including rain and snow.
- Weather cancellations shall be exclusively the decision of the Rusty Spurr Ranch.
- Please remember that the weather patterns in this area are highly localized and more often than not it is sunny here when it is raining in the ski area towns.
<<Back to Rides and Rates